Options

FS: Bags, books, filters, and more

TerrenceTerrence Registered Users Posts: 477 Major grins
edited July 12, 2010 in The Kitchen Sink
I am simplifying my process and what I use and it's time to empty the storage boxes and the closet to pass on some excellent condition items. I've listed what I think are exceedingly fair prices. If you disagree, make me an offer. I'm interested in moving all of this stuff out of the storage boxes and out of my psyche, so reasonable offers will be considered.

Unless noted, original box or packaging is NOT included. ALL items are in excellent condition as I am fanatical about cleanliness and being easy on my gear. If you are not happy with something, I will refund all of your money as long as you pay to ship the item back to me.

All prices include PayPal fees and USPS shipping. I will use Priority Mail for everything but the small items, which will go First Class. Books will ship Media Rate, unless you want to pay $5 extra for Priority Mail.
  • Hakuba hand strap (B&H) - $10
  • Lastolite Tri-Flash bracket - brand new in package (B&H) - $70
  • Tamrac 515 Compact Zoom holster bag (B&H) - $30
  • Tamrac 519 Pro Zoom holster bag (B&H) - $55
  • Hoya 58mm HD UV filter w/ case (B&H similar to but slightly older than this link) - $35
  • Promaster 58mm UV filter w/ case (no link) - $20
  • Heliopan 72mm SH-PMC UV filter, slim version w/ case (B&H) - $80
  • Heliopan 77mm SH-PMC UV filter, slim version w/ case (B&H) - $100
  • Flip Ultra 1st gen, not HD, 60 min capacity - $40
  • SOLD: Joby Gorillapod SLR-Zoom (B&H) - $30
  • SOLD: Whi-Bal G6 pocket white balance gray card w/ lanyard and nylon case (B&H) - $15
  • SOLD: Strobist Lighting DVD full set w/ case - $40
  • SOLD: B+W 77mm F-Pro UV filter w/ case (B&H) - $45
  • SOLD: Tamrac MX5378 lens case (B&H) - $8
  • SOLD: Giottos 5 section monopod with carry case and original box - used once (B&H) - $40
  • SALE PENDING: Pantone HUEY monitor calibration sensor w/ software for Mac, but you need to download the latest anyway (B&H) - $25

Books
  • SOLD: The Photographer's Market Guide to Building Your Photography Business: Everything You Need to Know to Run a Successful Photography Business (Amazon) - $10
  • PENDING SALE: National Audubon Society Guide to Landscape Photography (Amazon) - $8
  • SOLD: How to Grow as a Photographer: Reinventing Your Career (Amazon) - $8
  • SOLD: The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers (Amazon) - $20
  • SOLD: Better Available Light Digital Photography, Second Edition: How to Make the Most of Your Night and Low-Light Shots (Amazon) - $15
  • SOLD: The Negative (Amazon) - $8
  • SOLD: The Confused Photographer's Guide to On-Camera Spotmetering (Amazon) - $10
  • SOLD: Digital Photography in Available Light: Essential Skills, Third Edition (Amazon) - $8
  • SOLD: Dynamic Wildlife Photography: Techniques for Creating Captivating Images (Amazon) - $10
Terrence

My photos

"The future is an illusion, but a damned handy one." - David Allen

Comments

• Options
    rontront Registered Users Posts: 1,473 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2010
    Sent email on the; Whi-Bal G6 pocket white balance gray card w/ lanyard and nylon case (B&H) - $15

Thanks, Ron
    "The question is not what you look at, but what you see". Henry David Thoreau

http://ront.smugmug.com/
    Nikon D600, Nikon 85 f/1.8G, Nikon 24-120mm f/4, Nikon 70-300, Nikon SB-700, Canon S95
  • Options
    edited June 22, 2010
    Got it. Whi-Bal is on hold for you.
    ront wrote: »
    Sent email on the; Whi-Bal G6 pocket white balance gray card w/ lanyard and nylon case (B&H) - $15

Thanks, Ron
    Terrence

My photos

• Options
    islandakislandak Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited June 24, 2010
    Email sent on Giotto's monopod.
  • Options
    dahn8dahn8 Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited June 24, 2010
    PM sent!
  • Options
    dahn8dahn8 Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited June 24, 2010
    Payment and PM sent! :)
  • Options
    edited July 5, 2010
    BUMP. Many items still available.
    Terrence

My photos

• Options
    rjxrjx Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited July 7, 2010
    PM'd for National Audubon Society Guide to Landscape Photography
    Randolph Knackstedt
    Photographs |
    Facebook Friend Page

...the camera need not be a cold mechanical device. Like the pen, it is as good as the man who uses it. It can be the extension of mind and heart... - John Steinbeck
  • Options
    DatadaddyDatadaddy Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited July 7, 2010
    Pm's ya about:

• The Photographer's Market Guide to Building Your Photography Business: Everything You Need to Know to Run a Successful Photography Business (Amazon) - $10
    • How to Grow as a Photographer: Reinventing Your Career (Amazon) - $8
    • The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers (Amazon) - $20
    • Better Available Light Digital Photography, Second Edition: How to Make the Most of Your Night and Low-Light Shots (Amazon) - $15
    • The Negative (Amazon) - $8
  • Options
    rjxrjx Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited July 9, 2010
    Payment sent for National Audubon Society Guide to Landscape Photography

Randolph Knackstedt
    Photographs |
    Facebook Friend Page

...the camera need not be a cold mechanical device. Like the pen, it is as good as the man who uses it. It can be the extension of mind and heart... - John Steinbeck
  • Options
    rontront Registered Users Posts: 1,473 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2010
    I received the Whi-Bal G6 pocket white balance gray card w/ lanyard and nylon case today.

Thanks, Ron
    "The question is not what you look at, but what you see". Henry David Thoreau

http://ront.smugmug.com/
    Nikon D600, Nikon 85 f/1.8G, Nikon 24-120mm f/4, Nikon 70-300, Nikon SB-700, Canon S95