Track day

speedracer04speedracer04 Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited June 23, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
I would like to try and start posting here more so this is my start, any comments are welcome. Thanks for looking

886862102_R2WMM-L.jpg

886855120_F8AB3-L.jpg

886865388_f2LBG-L.jpg

888136715_p4aZa-L.jpg

The rest

Comments

• SeatimeSeatime Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2010
    You seem to have speed shots figured out. They look like they are whizzing by, but the subjects are sharp. Great colors, and the composition on all four shots is great. Did you need to crop? They are going so fast, seems like you would...?
  • Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2010
    Definitely start posting up more..fast cars is my second love and there aren't enough posts on here that feature them in my opinion. Great shots!
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery
  • speedracer04speedracer04 Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2010
    Thanks for the comments. About the crop, I would have to double check at home but the first 3 don't have a crop (at least not much if anything) The last photo I did crop some because the shot was not level when I took it along with my lens not being long enough. With that said I had plenty of photos that the car did not fit completely in (I deleted those). They were not going that fast really, the shutter speed helps with that. This was a track day with people driving there normal cars so at first it was hard to get the timing down because I am used to cars going faster.
  • liflanderliflander Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2010
    Re: Track day
    Very nice shots! I like the framing with the overhead leaves in 3. Would have liked to see the top of the s-curve in 4, but its outside the frame.
    Have you done any shots from inside the car?
    Cheers,
    Mark

LiflanderPhotography.com
  • r3t1awr3ydr3t1awr3yd Registered Users Posts: 1,000 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2010
    I don't know why but I"m a fan of that shot of the Mister two. I don't usually like shots where trees are obstructing part of the view but as said above, it does help to frame the little guy. :D

Hi! I'm Wally: website | blog | facebook | IG | scotchNsniff
    Nikon addict. D610, Tok 11-16, Sig 24-35, Nik 24-70/70-200vr