Options

Shopping cart branding not appearing

aaronpriestaaronpriest Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
edited April 17, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I've tried adding a banner to my shopping cart. I see the photo OK in the Pro Branding area, it's a 210x140 PNG with transparency, it looks great in the preview box, the shopping cart box is checked, but I don't see it showing up in the shopping cart / checkout areas. I've checked with both IE and FireFox on my computer and a customer's on a completely different ISP. Have I done something in my CSS customization to disable this somehow? Any ideas?

http://galleries.aaronpriestphoto.com/

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2010
    It's working fine here:

20100624-rhysig2pbp7uhnfdfqhexb99w2.jpg

Are you still having difficulties?
  • Options
    aaronpriestaaronpriest Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited June 24, 2010
    OK, I didn't click far enough, I was also looking for it to appear under the page just before titled "Add Photos to Cart". Thanks!
  • Options
    fabthifabthi Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    It's working fine here:

Are you still having difficulties?
    I have the same problem, uploaded, showing and checked in my Pro Branding interface

schermata20101020a18352.png

schermata20101020a18371.png

but not appearing in my cart
    schermata20101020a18361.png
  • Options
    edited October 20, 2010
    Have a look now?
  • Options
    edited October 20, 2010
    Have a look now?

Ah, nice!
    Magic wand ? lol3.gif
    Andy, I received just today the prints I ordered as test.
    Wanna know?
    :jawdrop
    I placed the order on October 10th and it tooks a mere 10 days (with a weekend in between!) for printing, shipping and delivering from US West coast to my tiny little town in Italy. thumb.gif
    The packaging is just fantastic, robust and professional thumb.gifthumb
    Shipping? Not one single rinkle on the box thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    The prints are...amazing! I choosed 3 finishing to see the different effect (glossy, lustre and metallic) and I really can't say which is the one that impressed me the most! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumb
    You know, I have been working hard on my SM website customization (and hard before about on Imaginevenice project), yet I was a bit anxious to see the printing although I have read all those enthusiastic report from fellow SmuggMuggers; I can now tell they were quite right!clap.gif :ivar wings.gif
    If you could please find a minute to have a look at my site and tell me what you think (suggestions wanted!), I would be really honored.
    Fabio
  • Options
    edited October 20, 2010
    fabthi wrote: »
    Ah, nice!
    Magic wand ? lol3.gif
    Andy, I received just today the prints I ordered as test.
    Wanna know?
    :jawdrop
    I placed the order on October 10th and it tooks a mere 10 days (with a weekend in between!) for printing, shipping and delivering from US West coast to my tiny little town in Italy. thumb.gif
    The packaging is just fantastic, robust and professional thumb.gifthumb
    Shipping? Not one single rinkle on the box thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    The prints are...amazing! I choosed 3 finishing to see the different effect (glossy, lustre and metallic) and I really can't say which is the one that impressed me the most! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumb
    You know, I have been working hard on my SM website customization (and hard before about on Imaginevenice project), yet I was a bit anxious to see the printing although I have read all those enthusiastic report from fellow SmuggMuggers; I can now tell they were quite right!clap.gif :ivar wings.gif
    If you could please find a minute to have a look at my site and tell me what you think (suggestions wanted!), I would be really honored.
    Fabio

bowdown.gif so happy you love the prints :D
  • Options
    edited October 20, 2010
    This experience at SM is so involving and stimulating iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    smileboothmansmileboothman Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2011
    Having same problem with Banner showing up in shopping cart. What's the trick? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited May 16, 2011
    Having same problem with Banner showing up in shopping cart. What's the trick? ne_nau.gif

Here's my shopping cart...
  • Options
    edited May 16, 2011

Working now - pls check?
    20110516-gckapfep9gdjh3ku8hk77d3wy5.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 16, 2011
    Working now - pls check?
    20110516-gckapfep9gdjh3ku8hk77d3wy5.jpg

Thanks Andy... what did I not do? I may change it out down the road and would rather not bother you again-THANKS :ivar
  • Options
    edited May 16, 2011
    Thanks Andy... what did I not do? I may change it out down the road and would rather not bother you again-THANKS :ivar

You did fine, dunno what the problem was but I just reuploaded the image and all is well.
  • Options
    Sunny DaysSunny Days Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited April 16, 2012
    I'm also not able to get the branding image to show in the shopping cart.
    http://lindazlenz.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited April 16, 2012
    Sunny Days wrote: »
    I'm also not able to get the branding image to show in the shopping cart.
    http://lindazlenz.smugmug.com/

I couldn't find any photos for sale on your site to add to my cart. Can you please post a link to a gallery on your site with photos for sale?
  • Options
    edited April 16, 2012
    Sorry about that. I've set this Gallery temporarily: http://lindazlenz.smugmug.com/Cars/Cars/22476320_JD7pJ7#!i=1797291637&k=BqgZ2zv
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2012
    Sunny Days wrote: »
    Sorry about that. I've set this Gallery temporarily: http://lindazlenz.smugmug.com/Cars/Cars/22476320_JD7pJ7#!i=1797291637&k=BqgZ2zv
    Looks like you had accidentally deleted the photo used as the cart branding image from your SmugMug site files gallery. Another photo of the same name was still in the gallery, but that doesn't work as each image ID is unique and if you delete the cart branding image, you could only upload another via the control panel > pros tab > branding section.

So you can tell the two images apart, I added a caption to your cart branding image.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited April 17, 2012
    Got it! Thanks so much for the help :-)