Be careful where you park.

rcofrcof Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
edited June 26, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Here is a couple of railcars left on a siding that are being taken over by kudzu. "Kudzu covers the world!" :rofl

4733455995_93bf7e06bc_b.jpg

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2010
    Nice capture. Bad stuff, that kudzu. Your chosen PP is just right for the scene. Well done.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2010
    This is a really nice piece. Comp so right there. Bw nice. Highlights are a push
    but it it really doesn't fail the effort if you work it out. Maybe a slight burn here there before push. But really it works as is to me. Its easy to see you
    put some serious thought in this so I will leave it at that. Very nice. :D
    Michael
  • rcofrcof Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2010
    Thanks for the comments. I had passed these cars several times in the last year or so and thought they would make good subjects. This time the kudzu was covering more of the cars and was nice and green so I pulled off the road and took a couple of snaps. This one was the best angle. The only thing I would have liked better would have been some better clouds. The photo was taken with my IR modified Canon G10 with an 850nm filter. I used Canon's Digital Photo Professional to convert the raw file to .jpg and all the PP was done in Paint Shop Pro.