April

SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
edited June 29, 2010 in People
I met April at the Woodies on the Warf event in Santa Cruz today, and snapped this off.

Sam

Comments

• BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2010
    So that is what she looks like ;)

Nice snap.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2010
    Good shot Sam.

I was trying to think what it would look like in BW, but then reaqlized that BW would steal it away from the event.

She appears happy, and glowing. Makes me wanna know what thats all about. You captured it well.thumb.gif
  • aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2010
    There's good reason why I was happy! I was shooting with a friend! Beach Bill was also suppose to come to Santa Cruz from Las Vegas, but couldn't at the last minute due to personal reasons :-(

And what was I thinking? I was thinking -- why is Sam pointing the camera at me? He should point it at the cars!
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2010
    jeffreaux2 wrote: »
    Good shot Sam.

I was trying to think what it would look like in BW, but then reaqlized that BW would steal it away from the event.

She appears happy, and glowing. Makes me wanna know what thats all about. You captured it well.thumb.gif

I met her at Glacier a couple of years a go (3 years already? wow) and she was like that the whole time! I have pictures to prove it. She's one of the happiest, glowingest people I know! A truely nice and gracious lady!

And, just to get back on topic - nice nice portrait of our April. You truely captured her essence!
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2010
    Scott,

That's really true she is a happy person and a joy to be with.

Sometimes the quick no thought snaps capture a subject in a way that a planned shot can not.

Sam