A few by me

banditbandit Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
edited July 1, 2010 in People
hi all here is a few pictures taken by me of my wife and children any feedback is welcome good or bad.
just for the record this forum is fantastic ur all great people with fantastic skills.

this is my wife olivia and our 16 week old daughter Niamh (say it like neeve)
liv2l.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

olivia and the car
liv1i.th.jpg

Niamh on her own
xniamhx53.jpg

Niamh posing
xniamhx82.jpg

liv25.th.jpg
Just a normal guy who see's eveything as one big picture (just wish my memory card was big enough lol)

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2010
    Those are some seriously huge images (except for the two that are seriously small). Something in the happy medium would help a lot. I have a pretty big monitor, but still can't view them.
    The eyes in the last one of your baby are amazing and very bright and sharp!! Love it.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2010
    Can you make the images BIGGER??
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • banditbandit Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited June 30, 2010
    if you click on the actual image it will load it up in another page in normal size sorry i am still new to uploading to this forum
    Just a normal guy who see's eveything as one big picture (just wish my memory card was big enough lol)
  • speedsk8rspeedsk8r Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2010
    yeah but why should we have to go extra steps to view them just resize them before you post makes people not want to review them