Options

some waterfalls

squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
edited July 4, 2010 in Landscapes
took a day trip down to Mt. Rainier on Sunday. the mountain was pretty well socked in, but the conditions were pretty good for shooting some of the many waterfalls in the park... 5D, 24-135, various settings...

Falls Creek Falls, just inside the Stevens Canyon entrance...

FallsCreekFallssm.jpg

a couple of nameless waterfalls - at least, if they have names, i don't know them, there were no signs on the streams...

this one comes down near the road a bit north of Panther Creek along hughway 123...

IMG_9298rdxsm.jpg

this one is kinda back in the trees, off Stevens Canyon Road not far from the Box Canyon parking area...

IMG_9213sm.jpg
~ Rocky
"Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com

Comments

• Options
    squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2010
    80 views and not a single comment? are these that bad? headscratch.gifeek7.gifdunno
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  • Options
    ThwackThwack Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2010
    They're nice shots. Viewers in Landscapes are hard to get comments from. It can be very frustrating.
  • Options
    Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2010
    They are far from being bad, they are fantastic! I wish I had waterfalls around here like that to take pictures of.
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery
  • Options
    dlsdls Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2010
    very nice. like #1 and #3 the most.