The Renaissance

infosecgeekinfosecgeek Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited September 19, 2005 in People
[font=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Taken this past weekend at the Renaissance fair in NY... I had a great time, thanks to the people that take pride in what they do... Comments and Critique appreciated... I also just got a Spyder 2 so these are the first shots from my calibrated monitor.

33162254-O.jpg

33162314-O.jpg

33162246-O.jpg

33162319-O.jpg
[/font]

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2005
    [font=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Taken this past weekend at the Renaissance fair in NY... I had a great time, thanks to the people that take pride in what they do... Comments and Critique appreciated... I also just got a Spyder 2 so these are the first shots from my calibrated monitor.

[/font]
    Wow .. crisp and very interesting to me. The color looks great to me, the last one may seem a tinsy bit green but I think thats cos it WAS a tinsey bit green.thumb.gif
  • Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2005
    yowsa! Excellent shots!!! Such creamy bokeh too, what lens did you use on which camera?

Thanks for sharing
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
    http://www.digital-eye.nl
  • ScottMcLeodScottMcLeod Registered Users Posts: 753 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2005
    My god, pirates galore! What's up with all of the crazy-blue eyes?
    - Scott
    http://framebyframe.ca
    [Bodies] Canon EOS 20D - Canon EOS 500
    [Lenses] Sigma APO 70-200 f/2.8 - Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 - Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 - Tamron XR Di 28-75mm f/2.8 - Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
    [Flash] Sigma EF500 Super DG Flash
    [Tripod]
    Manfrotto 055 Pro Black
    [Head] 484RC2, 200RC2
  • polartownjunkiepolartownjunkie Registered Users Posts: 182 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2005
    i like the back ground on the third picture, her whole outfit, eyes and flowers just seem to "gleam" with that green out of focus yonder
    since the origin of matter is matter
    shiny new thoughts are recycled clatter

down to my cell phone shooter,
    anyone have a decent early SD card digtal for grabs?

a doomed love