A little off topic

rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited July 2, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
I was lucky enough tonight to get to eat dead chicken with our very own Tom :clap (black mamba)

What a pleasure of a human being! If you ever get the chance to meet him, it's your lucky day...

Oh, to keep this legal - he takes good pictures to :thumb
Randy

Comments

• PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2010
    Howdy Randy,

WOW, that is great, hopefully you took some pics of the Meeting!!!

Sounds like a wonderful time, Dead Chicken and all of course not for
    the Chicken:D
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2010
    Dead chicken is a lot tastier than live chicken, your so happy he must have picked up the tab, and yes he takes good pictures, he has a good camera.:D

Sam
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2010
    So how about a pic of the two of you together... did you guys go out and shoot? (pics I mean)
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2010
    Well, as you may imagine, Randy is being way too gracious. I can tell you, though, I've seldom enjoyed meeting anyone as much as I enjoyed spending a couple of hours with him. You can travel a long, long road and not meet a more interesting and down-to-earth guy. I'm still trying to recover from the discussions we had over such a broad range of subjects.

To say we simply ate some chicken is a slight misrepresentation of the facts....I've never seen chicken bones fly in so many directions at once.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.