BTS of my little "studio"

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited July 9, 2010 in People
Like many of us, I am just a hobbiest trying to get by on a shoestring (OK, maybe a big shoestring, but you guys get it!)

I find I love internet "Behind the Scenes" shots and videos. I try and share mine whenever I can - its my little way to help give back when I have recieved so much here.

Anyway, Mitchell asked about my backgrounds and I took a moment to show behind.

And the BTS of my personal Ghetto basement set up:

I know Mitchell has a sweet set up using his garage and a southern facing garage door in sunny Florida.

A good source fo BTS videos: www.fstoppers.com

Show us yours!

Z
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2010
    How do you like your Cheetah Box? Did you get yours when they included the baffle?
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2010
    Mike J wrote: »
    How do you like your Cheetah Box? Did you get yours when they included the baffle?

Mine has the baffle, and I like it. I dont see major differences from a shoot through umbrella for what I do, but it is compact and has barn doors which is helpful when its close in.
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.