Options

FS: 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm filters (B+W, Hoya HMC, Sunpak)

GroovyGeekGroovyGeek Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
edited July 24, 2010 in The Kitchen Sink
Time to sell off some filters I don't use so I can spend the money on stuff I need. I will take $1 off the price for each item that you purchase when you buy two or more filters.

• 62mm B+W UV 010M MRC - like new in box, $32 shipped. This is 20% lower than the lowest price you can find online, eBay or elsewhere.

• 67mm Sunpak UV Filter x2 - $14 for both, excellent condition, no marks or smudges no box, I will ship carefully packed. This is a package deal, I will not sell individually.

• 72mm B+W UV010 MRC - like new in box, $42 shipped. This is also 20% lower than the lowest price you can find online, eBay or elsewhere.

• WITHDRAWN: 67mm Hoya HMC ND8 (3-stop) - SEALED IN BOX, $26 shipped. Bought this one new, but decided to continue using my B+W's instead. Too late to return it, save a few bucks by taking it off my hands.
  • WITHDRAWN 77mm B+W MRC Circular Polarizer[/URL] - glass is perrrfect, the B+W lettering on the frame is partially smudged from rubbing against the side of my bag (I keep my filters in a stack). $107 shipped. Lowest online price is in the $130s.

• SOLD 77mm Hoya HMC ND400 (10-stop) - $30 shipped. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: this filter has a dark line running end-to-end along its diameter. You can only see it if you hold the filter against VERY bright light, but it does show up in images if the line happens to run across a bright sky. It does not affect images where the line runs through darker foreground or moving water. I have found the filter to be completely usable as long as you pay attention where the line is when you screw it on, and make sure that it is positioned appropriately for your scene. This is not a scratch but a manufacturing defect of some sort that I did not notice until more than 6 months after starting to use the filter (and I use this one pretty actively, this tells you how subtle the problem is). I am offering it here at a bargain basement price for those who occasionally have the need for it and are willing to deal with the minor inconvenience. A few images taken with this filter without any use of a healing/cloning tool: image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4, image 5. Image where the defect was present but I cloned it out easily: image 6 I can provide NEF originals for your inspection from any one of these images so you can see for yourself the extent of the problem when it is present.

• SOLD 77mm Hoya HMC ND8 (3-stop) - like new in box, $34 shipped. Another 20% discount off the lowest online price.

Comments