Maryland Landscapes

bradtroyphotographybradtroyphotography Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited July 13, 2010 in Landscapes
Maryland is a state with a lot of great rural and coastal landscapes. You may more of my Maryland landscapes by clicking any of the photos below.

745044607_dcE4q-S.jpg

745044558_rb6dE-S.jpg

745042678_HhgNm-S.jpg

925909476_LJ6qQ-S.jpg

925938211_eVakD-S.jpg

Brad Troy Photography
View my Landscape, Cityscape & Nature Photography

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." ~Ansel Adams~

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2010
    Hi Brad great work! These are some of the nicest shots I've seen of MD, hands-down. I checked out your site and you have some great ones of Charm City as well. I miss that place. :D

One thing that is often overlooked about the state is how it has everything from golden fields and forests and hazy pink summers to blizzards and everything in-between. You got 'em all!
  • bradtroyphotographybradtroyphotography Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited July 13, 2010
    schmoo wrote: »
    Hi Brad great work! These are some of the nicest shots I've seen of MD, hands-down. I checked out your site and you have some great ones of Charm City as well. I miss that place. :D

One thing that is often overlooked about the state is how it has everything from golden fields and forests and hazy pink summers to blizzards and everything in-between. You got 'em all!

Hi Schmoo. Thanks for your compliments. Did you live in Baltimore previously? I'm overdue on spending more time there to improve that gallery. You're right, Maryland has everything. Farms, water (bay and ocean), cities, and various weather. If you include DC into the MD mix, you're even better off!

Brad Troy Photography
    View my Landscape, Cityscape & Nature Photography

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." ~Ansel Adams~