New England's Picturesque Lighthouses

HaveCameraWillTravelHaveCameraWillTravel Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited July 14, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Hello again! New England is loaded with scenic lighthouses. Probably the most famous of these is Maine's Portland Head, whose image has become somewhat of an icon for the region. So, I thought I'd share a picture each of three of the most popular lighthouses in New England.

1. Portland Head Light - Portland, Maine
870615808_27Nj4-M.jpg

2. Cape Neddick "Nubble" Light - York, Maine
870622887_mm7rS-M.jpg

3. Chatham Light - Cape Cod, Massachusetts
870610369_jgMtA-M.jpg

[Photos (C) Arthur L. Gonyea]

If you'd like to see more lighthouses, you're invited to visit the gallery at http://gonyeagalleries.smugmug.com/Nautical-Lighthouses/Lighthouses-1/12209334_hhc8E#870615808_27Nj4

Thank you for checking these pictures out, and your comments are always welcome.

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2010
    That is a nice set of pictures......I would post a little bigger..... azzaro
  • HaveCameraWillTravelHaveCameraWillTravel Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited July 14, 2010
    Azzaro wrote: »
    That is a nice set of pictures......I would post a little bigger..... azzaro

Thanks for the compliments. I had only posted in Medium so as not to hog the space, but I can go to large if that's what people want. I have no problem with that. I can't watermark yet because I only have a Standard account now. Will be going to pro - once my *other* bills are paid :*sip*

Art