Gorio - My Chasing Light Adventure!

2»

Comments

• GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2011
    "STRAITS QUAY"

5981642164_a822061d8d_o.jpg

Prior my business trip here in Sg, spent 2 weeks in Malaysia again for some work attachment. I had an opportunity to visit Penang, one of their islands, which is quite similar with that of our own Cebu. My colleagues from Kl said that the best food in Malaysia can be tasted in that place. Hmm, I’m not really into eating and pigging out but couldn’t help myself to try the different hawker selections they have there!:)

After work we often times hangout at this place called Straits Quay which is located in a reclaimed land 15min away from the hotels I’ve stayed in (G-Hotel/ Evergreen / Gourney). Palau Penang is just a quaint island but due to its resources, people and local government you’ll see how progressive it has become! Looking forward to visiting this place again soon!:)
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."
  • GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2012
    "NUSA DUA"

6867277196_4c78768ae7_b.jpg

Hi it's been a while since i did some post processing! It feels good and sure is fun haha. Been swamped with work and most of the time too tired and lazy to shoot landscape. The extra responsibility really got the best of me. I hope i can find momentum to shoot landscape as passionately as before. I miss it.
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."
  • Allan FGAllan FG Registered Users Posts: 492 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2012
    Great series, I'm enjoying your photography.
  • silvio000silvio000 Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2012
    UAU! That Singapore shot is one of a kind. Congrats.

Sílvio Oliveirawww.silviooliveira.net