Options

Let's See Your Pelican Case Arrangement Photos..

TricepilotTricepilot Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited November 12, 2012 in Accessories
Whether its with padded dividers or "Pick 'N Pluck" foam, let's see a photo of the way you've distributed your camera bodies and lenses as well as anything else you carry inside your protective hard case.

I found this over on the Canon digital photography forum, and thought I'd ask for the same advice/experience from the DigitalGrin collective...

Thanks in advance :thumb

Comments

• Options
    HumanOneHumanOne Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited November 12, 2012
    Tricepilot wrote: »
    Whether its with padded dividers or "Pick 'N Pluck" foam, let's see a photo of the way you've distributed your camera bodies and lenses as well as anything else you carry inside your protective hard case.

I found this over on the Canon digital photography forum, and thought I'd ask for the same advice/experience from the DigitalGrin collective...

Thanks in advance thumb.gif

There I was looking for ideas to outfit my Pelican 1500 for my D90, lenses and accessories and 'bingo' - I found this very specific thread and couldn't wait to start looking at all the fit outs ......

..... only to find 'nobody replied' ne_nau.gif

I could say that ..... "I'll check back later"

but I think 2010 since you posted this thread is long enough to assume that there's likely not going to be any pictures soon.

I tell you what - once I get my act together and finish setting up my case - I'll put a picture here and be the first to reply. In fact I'll go one better I'll post my 'before' shot .....

i-x8b6mzq-L.jpg