stripped

Te AmoTe Amo Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
edited July 16, 2010 in People
4776396933_84d855cb18_b.jpg

4777029178_d29d1b3983_b.jpg

trying something a bit different with the lighting on this one.

4777029086_cc85c2b346_b.jpg

Comments

• IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2010
    Overall, I like the set. You got nice skin tones. I do have some serious dislikes though. #1: the nostril shot kills the effect. Blergh . . .
    #3: I like your treatment, but that tree growing out of her head ruins it. That would have been an easy catch. Just as easy would have been to get that burlap-bag-looking-thing out of the shot. Always look at your background!
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • Te AmoTe Amo Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited July 16, 2010
    Icebear wrote: »
    Overall, I like the set. You got nice skin tones. I do have some serious dislikes though. #1: the nostril shot kills the effect. Blergh . . .
    #3: I like your treatment, but that tree growing out of her head ruins it. That would have been an easy catch. Always look at your background!

You might image it would have been an easy fix, but given the rugged terrain (standing on a 45 degree slope of piled rocks with my back 2 feet from the crashing waves behind me) framing and composition options were limited.
    And by treatment, I assume you mean the lighting?

Well. Thanks.
  • craig_dcraig_d Registered Users Posts: 911 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2010
    Nice shots! Unlike many people taking pictures of young women in bikinis, you seem to understand the difference between "sexy" and "trashy".
    http://craigd.smugmug.com

Got bored with digital and went back to film.
  • IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2010
    Te Amo wrote: »
    given the rugged terrain (standing on a 45 degree slope of piled rocks with my back 2 feet from the crashing waves behind me) framing and composition options were limited.

thumb.gif
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.