Storm Front

ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
edited July 19, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
I know it's not very good but I didn't have a whole lot of time to experiment. I will try and try again!

nik48211000.jpg

nik4786100.jpg

Comments

• DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2010
    Personally, I think its pretty darn good. Well done. thumb.gif
    Michael
  • ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2010
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Personally, I think its pretty darn good. Well done. thumb.gif

Thanks, DaddyO!

I wanted it to be much better but I guess it's different at least! You don't see storm front pics shot at night very often. lol People that know this town/view really like this shot. The lightning was really far off and moving away from me which was kind of a bummer. I'll definitely be trying again!

This is the same view.
    medleyhill800.jpg
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2010
    Shot number one is very good!
    I like the way the little trees standout because of the lights on in the houses and the way you captured the cloud/stormfront on one half and the clear starry night on the other half.
    What town is this btw?
    Liz A.
    _________
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2010
    I like them too
    Randy
  • ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2010
    rwells wrote: »
    I like them too
    Thanks!

Shot number one is very good!
    I like the way the little trees standout because of the lights on in the houses and the way you captured the cloud/stormfront on one half and the clear starry night on the other half.
    What town is this btw?

Thanks! I like the whole storm/starry night thing too! It really makes the pic and it has a lot of other stuff going on in it too. It's growing on me more each time I look at it. :D It had masterpiece potential but my skills held me back I think. lol The town is Cedar Hill, MO.