Kim & Roos

SvennieSvennie Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
edited July 21, 2010 in People
Hi,

It's been a while, but here are some new shots. Last friday I had a short shoot with the two close friends Kim and Roos in the forests/fields near Groningen. It started out very cloudy and ended up in with bright sunlight.
It was the first time ever for Kim in front of a camera like this and the second time for Roos.
The rest can be found in the galleries: Kim and Roos
Kim 1:
937484911_p4c45-L.jpg

Kim 2:
937483931_eA7tn-L.jpg

Both:
937440638_pmnZN-M.jpg

Roos 1:
937437064_9o9wY-L.jpg

Roos 2:
937438924_ysQ7x-L.jpg

Thank you for watching :D C&C are always welcome :clap

Comments

• tropicotropico Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2010
    I love the second photo of Kim!
    So natural, the setting is great. Love the "summer-feeling".
    http://www.monicagarrett.com

Canon 5D MARK II, Canon EOS 450D
    Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L, Canon 18-55mm
    Canon 50mm 1.8, Canon 75-300mm, Tokina 10-24mm, Sigma 18-200mm
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2010
    Agree!!
    15524779-Ti.gif
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • SvennieSvennie Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2010
    Thank you for the compliments! thumb.gif
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2010
    Nice! I too like the second one best. #1 I am not too crazy about the angle and her look #2 nice! as mentioned above, relaxed and natural #3 very nice as well; The grass right in front of their faces is a bit too high/distracting for my taste. One bit of grass is poking Roos in her left eye as well. #4 nice. I would upped the blacks a bit, though. The harsh sun is really making it difficult here with the harsh shadows in #5; you can see it in the shadows and her look.
  • fireguy.edfireguy.ed Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited July 20, 2010
    I have to add my vote for Kim #2...

I also agree with the grass in front of them in the "both" shot, maybe blurred out like Kim 2 would've been better, but overall a very nice job.
  • SvennieSvennie Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2010
    Again, thank you! With every shoot I learn a lot and these comments are very welcome thumb.gif
    ivar wrote: »
    Nice! I too like the second one best. #1 I am not too crazy about the angle and her look
    I know this is a somewhat controversial angle. But in this case I like it, but I'm sure a lot of people would not agree mwink.gif
    #2 nice! as mentioned above, relaxed and natural
    Love this one as well! She was very nervous when we started shooting, but I think, with my limited experience ;-) she has a talent for this. She had some great ideas for posing and clothes etc herself and didn't need very much directions. And she is, like Roos, great fun to work with.
    #3 very nice as well; The grass right in front of their faces is a bit too high/distracting for my taste. One bit of grass is poking Roos in her left eye as well.
    I'll see if I can photoshop the grass in her eye away. If it was up to the girls they would have had even higher/more grass thoughmwink.gif
    #4 nice. I would upped the blacks a bit, though. The harsh sun is really making it difficult here with the harsh shadows in #5; you can see it in the shadows and her look.
    We were in the open field for these and the sun came out all of a sudden. But you are right, it is a little bit too harsh.
  • BMW KurtBMW Kurt Registered Users Posts: 229 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2010
    There is an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny bit of bra showing in Roos #2. I'd shop that out.

Otherwise :D