Jeremy_22Jeremy_22 Registered Users Posts: 220 Major grins
edited July 20, 2010 in People

Comments

• Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2010
    Natural light, reflector below

Travis-5799.jpg

Travis-5812.jpg
    Sorry - some critique. Your model has beautiful face. (and figure must be also good-looking). But...<BR>
    1) This beard looks like painted on the skin and thus makes me smile. <BR>
    2) All these tatoos, being curves, attract much more attention then the strong face.
    3) His thick lips in this expression are looking like prepared for a kiss, and this makes a contradiction with the expression of the eyes (was it your aim to make the viewer scared?)<BR>
    If you wanted to concentrate my attention on models body - there must be more of it in the composition. If you wanted to show his beautiful face - I'd suggest to hide these tatoo...<BR>
    Thank you,... Yuri
  • DmanningDmanning Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
    edited July 20, 2010
    I don't think I interpret this the same as Yuri. This is just a portrait in my opinion. If that is the case then this is simply a photograph that represents Travis. I don't believe the tattoos are distracting, they are just part of the person.Now if this photo was made for the purpose of clothing then I would have to agree with Yuri's comments.
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2010
    That 2nd image is...STRONG! Nice work! Would perhaps prefer a solid BG, maybe light gray or white, but either way this one's super. thumb.gif
  • toddbtoddb Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2010
    like both
    great pics -- real connection between the model and the camera and like the processing. I like the brick background on the second pic --- fits with the mood.