Options

Save the date magnets

jwtruth35jwtruth35 Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited July 26, 2010 in Weddings
Anyone have ideas on where the best save the date magnets can be had? I just checked out BRI's and they looked pretty good, but I'd hate to miss somewhere with more options or better price.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    BlueSkyPhotosBlueSkyPhotos Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited July 23, 2010
    jwtruth35 wrote: »
    Anyone have ideas on where the best save the date magnets can be had? I just checked out BRI's and they looked pretty good, but I'd hate to miss somewhere with more options or better price.
    Thanks

I used Throwthings.com.
    Jacek
    edited July 23, 2010
    We just ordered from weddingpaperdivas.com and the quality was awesome.
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2010
    Here's a site that I found...lots to choose from...and in my opinion...very nice designs. Me, personally, I like it over what weddingpaperdevas and throwthings.com has to offer, unless I missed something.

http://www.magnetstreet.com/browse/market/517/categoryList/5020?mgstStoreRefId=GAW-2000&gclid=CMKMmdyLhKMCFYx25Qod7G6kdg

I don't know about better prices, or better magnets, because you didn't leave the web address for BRI's for a comparison.

Hope this helps. Next time, please leave more information.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    ssimmonsphotossimmonsphoto Registered Users Posts: 424 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    Ed911 wrote: »
    Here's a site that I found...lots to choose from...and in my opinion...very nice designs. Me, personally, I like it over what weddingpaperdevas and throwthings.com has to offer, unless I missed something.

http://www.magnetstreet.com/browse/market/517/categoryList/5020?mgstStoreRefId=GAW-2000&gclid=CMKMmdyLhKMCFYx25Qod7G6kdg

I don't know about better prices, or better magnets, because you didn't leave the web address for BRI's for a comparison.

Hope this helps. Next time, please leave more information.

MagnetStreet is the go to place for most bride's these days. I was one a couple years ago and was on a ton of message boards. Everyone always said to go to MS for their STD mags.
    Website (hosted by Zenfolio after 6.5 years with SmugMug) | Blog (hosted by Zenfolio) | Tave User
  • Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    MagnetStreet is the go to place for most bride's these days. I was one a couple years ago and was on a ton of message boards. Everyone always said to go to MS for their STD mags.

I think magnetqueen.com has better prices, but I don't know how the quality compares. The sample I got looked good, but it was small.

edit: I stand corrected. magnetstreet.com includes envelopes in the price. I also like the design choices.