FS: 77mm grad. ND filter & Kenko ext. tubes & teleconverter

Katie BethKatie Beth Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
edited July 27, 2010 in House of Canon
I am selling the following items since I don't use them. Prices include shipping (CONUS only). No additional charge for Paypal. Paypal preferred. I will try to post pictures by Saturday night (7/24).

77mm B+W graduated neutral density gray #502 filter (ND 0.6): (B&H item #BW50277)
**PRICE DROP** Selling for $60.
I bought this new from B&H online in March of this year. As I stated above, I've only used it twice. It's in mint condition except that I marked the darker side of the filter (outside ring) with pink nail polish so I could easily see which side was the darker side. Includes filter and plastic case it came in.

SOLD Kenko Digital automatic extension tube set DG (12, 20 and 36mm) for Canon EOS digital and film SLR's: (B&H #KEAETSCD)
Selling for $120.
I bought this set a couple of years ago thru B&H online. I tried them out ONCE right after purchase and since then they've sat in a drawer in their soft case. The did perform well. They are in mint condition. I have the original box and instructions. If you have technical questions look it up here.

Kenko CA-F 1.5 Teleplus MC DG Tele-converter: (B&H #KE1.5XCD, discontinued model)
**PRICE DROP** Selling for $110.
I bought this a couple of years ago thru B&H online. It's in mint condition. I've used it twice and it performed very well. I have the original box and instructions. If you have technical questions look it up here.
Katie

Comments

• cmkultradomecmkultradome Registered Users Posts: 516 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2010
    PM sent about Kenko extension tubes.

Stephanie
  • Katie BethKatie Beth Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2010
    Price drop!!
    Katie