Out of Order

Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited July 28, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Eventually there is that shot that you have a very difficult time categorizing. This is mine, I fell in love with the subject as soon as I accidentally came upon it while at the Kent Blues Fest this weekend.

946043907_fHUd8-XL.jpg
"Out of Order"

I can't believe that as many times as I've walked this section of sidewalk I've never noticed this shot... I guess it was the lighting and the atmosphere of the festival just brought it all together for me. What would it be though? Still life? Street? ???
Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking

Comments

• KerrBearKerrBear Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2010
    It's cool. I want to see more detail of the phone without losing the dark contrast of the photo and the bar sign.
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2010
    thanks for the input
    Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
    Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking
  • WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2010
    I agree about the phone. I actually think a crop without the sign would be great. Just the phone. But, it's your photo and your vision so make sure you are happy!
    Michael

<Insert some profound quote here to try and seem like a deep thinker>

Michael Wachel Photography

Facebook