SOLD: SoCal/USA Canon 5D and BG-E4 Grip

Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
edited July 29, 2010 in House of Canon
Camera Model: Canon factory refurbished 5D with Canon BG-E4 Grip for 5D.

Approximate age of Body: About 2 years, grip is about two months old.

Body Condition: Very clean, a few small dusts in the viewfinder and a small scuff on the top LCD (have to look for it to see it). Otherwise works perfectly.

Number of Shutter actuations: about 27,000 since I've got it.

Sale Includes: Boxes for camera and grip, two AA battery holders for the grip, lens cap, recharger, OEM battery, two extra Diamond back batteries, CD Rom, unused strap, Manual, packaging, cables, plastic wrappings that came as when bought. Basically everything you get with a Canon factory refurbished body.

Price: $1100

Payments Accepted: Cash for local, PayPal if I have to ship

Possible Trades: Similar Condition 1DsMII plus cash

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From):FedEx, if I cannot sell locally first.

Shipping Available To:CONUS

Item location: Pasadena, CA

Best Contact Method: PM

Reason for selling: Want a 1DsMII

Photos: Will post later tomorrow

For sale is my Canon 5D and a Canon grip for the 5D. I bought it just under two years ago as a Canon Factory Refurb and it has about 27,000 shutter actuations. IIRC, 5D's are rated for 100,000 or 150,000 actuations so there should be plenty of shutter life left. My first grip broke a few months ago and I got another Canon one recently.

I pretty much baby my gear and keep it wrapped in a cotton fabric in a camera bag. The body is very clean, if you search around, you can find a small light scuff on the top LCD panel and there are some dusts on the viewfinder, and there is normal wear on the hotshoe from putting my flash. Functionally and image quality wise, it works perfectly. The grip is pretty mint as it's fairly new.

Included are Canon and two extra Diamond back batteries, charger, boxes, CD's, unused strap, cables, lens cap, basically, all the accessories it was shipped with.

Asking price is $1100 for the camera, grip, and batteries. This would be a nice and cheap way to get into a full frame that offers great high ISO noise control, and did I mention the shallow depth of field?. Perfect for portrait, landscape, and cityscapes.

Reason for selling? I want a new toy to play with, simple as that.
Take a look at my gallery, all the 2009 and 2010 watermarked photos are with the 5D.

I am interested in trying for a local sale first as I don't want to deal with paypal, shipping and such. PM me if you want to look at the camera. Will consider shipping if I cannot make a local sale.

Thanks.

Comments

• Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    PM replied to.
    edited July 26, 2010
    OK, finally got some pictures up.
    1. Box, unopened cables/straps/CD/Manuals still in sealed wrappers, Charger, one OEM battery, two Diamondback batteries.
    948641414_W4p2j-M.jpg

2. camera
    948641441_nQz4i-M.jpg

948641541_PbA9p-M.jpg

948641516_M5AqH-M.jpg

948641569_FBeLH-M.jpg

948641613_yoDZf-M.jpg

7. Grip comes with two plastic caps for the contacts, two AA battery trays, box, wrappers.
    948641304_cbFzh-M.jpg

948641328_XqWAy-M.jpg

more images of the camera and grip at my gallery
    Canon 5D for sale images
    edited July 29, 2010
    Sold.