EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited July 29, 2010 in Landscapes
Experiencing monsoon -

948495475_PhweN-XL.jpg

He commanded the clouds above, And opened the doors of heaven

Comments

• dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    Personally I think this would be a better photo if the sun wasn't centered and was off to one side.

And by "He" do you mean Buddha? Allah? Vishnu? Someone else? With so many different religious beliefs in this world I always find it tough to keep up!

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2010
    dogwood wrote: »
    Personally I think this would be a better photo if the sun wasn't centered and was off to one side.

And by "He" do you mean Buddha? Allah? Vishnu? Someone else? With so many different religious beliefs in this world I always find it tough to keep up!

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually have a few off center sun shots but I really wanted one with the rays going across the whole of the picture, but it probably would look best off center. "He" is from Psalm78:23. I should have posted that. I was blessed to get to this spot while going thru a bout with illness so wanted to aptly name a few photos from this time!iloveyou.gif
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2010
    Another beautiful shot, Eia--and perfect text! Your recent work is really nice and I'm glad to see you posting it for us to share. :D

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • TreyHoffTreyHoff Registered Users Posts: 388 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2010
    I Like it! I'm wondering if cropping the image from the top to a square composition would work. A very "commanding" shot indeed.