Options

hungry babies

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited June 18, 2004 in Wildlife
momma cardinal setup house keeping in our rosebush. this was really surprising, as our cardinals are really realyl timid. anyhow, all day long we hear "cheep!, cheep!, cheep!" heheh it's really cool. mom and dad bring worms, slugs and bugs all day long. there are three of them, but i could only manage to get two in the shot, and i didn't want to be near there for too long ;-)

shot with my dslr, iso 800, 1/60th sec, f/7.1

5262285-M.jpg

enjoy (baby birds) photography,

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2004
    baby birds
    andy wrote:
    momma cardinal setup house keeping in our rosebush. this was really surprising, as our cardinals are really realyl timid. anyhow, all day long we hear "cheep!, cheep!, cheep!" heheh it's really cool. mom and dad bring worms, slugs and bugs all day long. there are three of them, but i could only manage to get two in the shot, and i didn't want to be near there for too long ;-)

Great shot, Andy. And it must be a great experience watching the babies grow.
    Do you have a dog or cat? My dogs scare the birds away. Actually, they scare the cat upstairs. There are two cardinals, a male and female, who fly to the chair by my window, here. I never knew I would get so excited about cardinals. Yours are great.
    ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2004
    dogs
    ginger_55 wrote:
    andy wrote:

Great shot, Andy. And it must be a great experience watching the babies grow.
    Do you have a dog or cat? My dogs scare the birds away. Actually, they scare the cat upstairs. There are two cardinals, a male and female, who fly to the chair by my window, here. I never knew I would get so excited about cardinals. Yours are great.
    ginger

thanks ginger mwink.gif

i have a dog, she's right here :D