Cowboys

CdorothyCdorothy Registered Users Posts: 89 Big grins
edited July 30, 2010 in People
I have done very little in the area of people shots. My husband is a cowboy shooter and wanted me to come out and take pictures this last weekend. I didn't have much time. (They wanted to shoot not stand around.) It was a very bright day as you can see. I used my flash...what do you think and how can I improve for the next time?
950230524_YJMfv-L.jpg
Thanks for looking,
Chris

Comments

• ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2010
    I like this. thumb.gif The treatment works well with the subject and you and your flash seem to have handled the bright day well. To get picky (about something you can't change now), I wonder how it would have been to switch the two guys on the left...the white hat/pants against the building and the black hat/pants against the bright ground. (That's something I wouldn't notice until after the fact in my own shots!) I like the guy peeking through the jail bars. :D Looks like a fun shoot (no pun intended!).
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • CdorothyCdorothy Registered Users Posts: 89 Big grins
    edited July 30, 2010
    Thank you for commenting Elaine. I was just happy to get these guys to participate in the photo so I didn't spend enough time checking things out. I do like your idea of switching the two guys. If there is a next time, I will be more aware of things like that. I know a lot of people don't like sepia but I thought it would work for this shot. The guys are happy with it.
    Thanks again,
    Chris