33571009-M.jpg

33571003-M.jpg

33571012-M.jpg

33505360-M.jpg
Missy Ü

Comments

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    She's very cute! I really like the last one especially - shows her personality.
  • melissa6631melissa6631 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    She's very cute! I really like the last one especially - shows her personality.
    Thanks! She's a very special girl and totally filled with personality!
    Missy Ü
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    33571009-M.jpg

33571003-M.jpg

33571012-M.jpg

33505360-M.jpg
    I like these photos, esp. the last one.
    You can also try to take some 'not full face' photos - so called 3/4 ... they will be very interesting. Also some photos of her when she's busy with her "business" will also be cool, I think...
    Spasibo,
    Yuri
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    i like them all, but my fav would be the 1st one.
    or would it be the last one?? Heck i like them all!!!

troy
  • melissa6631melissa6631 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    i like them all, but my fav would be the 1st one.
    or would it be the last one?? Heck i like them all!!!

troy
    Thanks guys! I like the first and last ones too. I don't know why but I feel like a lot of my photos are coming out blury or out of focus lately. It's very frustrating.
    Missy Ü
  • burkeburke Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    I don't know why but I feel like a lot of my photos are coming out blury or out of focus lately. It's very frustrating.
    yeah, the first three seem oof to me too.. but I really love the last one - it shows her personality!! What a beautiful little girl!!
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    Beautiful girl!!! The first few seem overly softened. Or are they just OOF? I can't seem to find any one point in these that is really sharp.

The last one is crisp and full of personality!
  • canon-5Dcanon-5D Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    Thanks guys! I like the first and last ones too. I don't know why but I feel like a lot of my photos are coming out blury or out of focus lately. It's very frustrating.
    Where are you setting your focus point? Also, depending on which lens you are using, make sure you have an approriate shutter speed to nullify hand-shake, which often looks like OOF shots. I usually go for the focus point on the eyes. With a lens like the 85L, the DoF is so narrow that if you focus and recompose, you will often get an OOF shot because the recomposing part has altered the already too think focus plane.