Boating.

ShutterStaciShutterStaci Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited August 12, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
This weekend I went out to New Melones Lake with some friends and took a chance by taking my D5000 out on the boat. I ended up getting some pretty good shots. For some reason, this one is my favorite. I love the composure of it. I feel like I could do something with it PP to make it pop a little bit more but so far no ideas. C&C?
Nikon D5000
Nikon P80
Nikkor 22-300 VR
Nikkor 18-55 VR

Comments

• eyeguyeyeguy Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2010
    This weekend
    This weekend I went out to New Melones Lake with some friends and took a chance by taking my D5000 out on the boat. I ended up getting some pretty good shots. For some reason, this one is my favorite. I love the composure of it. I feel like I could do something with it PP to make it pop a little bit more but so far no ideas. C&C?
    I think I know what you were going for but it is not working for me. I think the boat motor is in focus but the main subject is a bit cut off and is to out of focus for my liking. do you have a shot that is the reverse of this or perhaps a photo from the the rope's perspective (not the safest place to be but I am thinking it would be a cool shot)
  • SeatimeSeatime Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2010
    I've taken shots like this, and they never seem to work out for me. Everyone wants to see the action. Your focal point is not where my eye went. Mine went straight back to the tube.

Cool shot, nevertheless. I hope you have another where the people are the focal point?
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2010
    I can help you pop if you like...It is a little flat......:Dazzaro
  • ShutterStaciShutterStaci Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited August 12, 2010
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Staci/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]
    I can help you pop if you like...It is a little flat......:Dazzaro

Oo! Please do.
    Nikon D5000
    Nikon P80
    Nikkor 22-300 VR
    Nikkor 18-55 VR