Options

Washougal MX National

TGphotosTGphotos Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
edited October 15, 2010 in Sports
I attained my first press credential this last weekend at Washougal MX in Washougal, WA. My dad and I flew up from northern California to attend the race and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I also got hooked up with a well known motocross site at the race called Vurb Moto and they decided to post some of my photos. Hope you guys like them! Heres the link...

http://www.vurbmoto.com/darkroom/161/washougal-darkroom/
Check out my site for more photos!

Todd Gutierrez Photo

Comments

• Options
    Kimyz250fKimyz250f Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited October 13, 2010
    wow great shots! thumb.gif
    TGphotos wrote: »
    I attained my first press credential this last weekend at Washougal MX in Washougal, WA. My dad and I flew up from northern California to attend the race and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I also got hooked up with a well known motocross site at the race called Vurb Moto and they decided to post some of my photos. Hope you guys like them! Heres the link...

http://www.vurbmoto.com/darkroom/161/washougal-darkroom/
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,910 moderator
    edited October 14, 2010
    Looks like you got some nice pix. Congrats on the press credential. Hope it leads to bigger and better things.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    TGphotosTGphotos Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited October 15, 2010
    Thanks guys! This thread got pulled from the dead. haha. Since then I have been set up with a magazine that I now work for, so a lot of things have been happening! I attended the last national of the year as well at Pala, San Diego area. I'll post those on here.
    Check out my site for more photos!

Todd Gutierrez Photo
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,910 moderator
    edited October 15, 2010
    Always helps to add a couple of photos. Most people see the link and move on to something else.

Congrats on the gig too! Sounds like you're gonna be busy thumb.gif
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?