A few shots of my girl friend, Kenzie...

MaleficZMaleficZ Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
edited August 27, 2005 in People
I think I shot these in sport mode... dont ask why. :dunno But the best part is Kenzie hates them. She's done modeling, but for some reason hates these pictures alot. But I love them! So tell me what you think of them.

33222446-M.jpg

33222487-M.jpg

33222306-M.jpg
TCGphoto.com

\Ma*lef"ic\, a. Doing mischief; causing harm or evil; hurtful

Comments

• burkeburke Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    they're nice shots, but the color is very orange in the first two.. how did you set your white balance?
  • MaleficZMaleficZ Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    burke wrote:
    they're nice shots, but the color is very orange in the first two.. how did you set your white balance?
    rolleyes1.gifThis was back when I just shot away without a care in the world. Unaware of white balences and aperature. (about a month ago, haha). Sorry for the little info.
    TCGphoto.com

• coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2005
    I think the first one could be quite excellent with a little post work to kill the orangeness and a few other things. I'd advise breaking out photoshop and experimenting with color balance and saturation. It's an excellent crop, I believe.
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
    edited August 26, 2005
    Auto-Color and a little healing brush.

33638230-M.jpg
    TCGphoto.com

• coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2005
    MaleficZ wrote:
    Auto-Color and a little healing brush.
    Definitely a step in the right direction. Now that I see the color in her eyes I can say you definitely have a sweet picture on your hands, with the right processing. That version looks a touch too light, with some almost washed out glaring bits in the skin that I don't like much. I do like the capture though!
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
    edited August 27, 2005
    coldclimb wrote:
    Definitely a step in the right direction. Now that I see the color in her eyes I can say you definitely have a sweet picture on your hands, with the right processing. That version looks a touch too light, with some almost washed out glaring bits in the skin that I don't like much. I do like the capture though!
    Well thanks for your help! I can now go back and retake the picture with all my settings where they should be. I'll be sure to post those when I can.
    TCGphoto.com