Options

Deals @ backdrop outlet _ muslins $69

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited August 2, 2010 in The Kitchen Sink
!0 X 20 Muslin Sale at BackDrop Outlet - $69

http://tinyurl.com/27zxsb8

This is cheaper than the ones I bought off Ebay....this is cheap cheap
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    ShayebrydShayebryd Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2010
    Hi Art.....have you ever tried their Fantasy Cloth? Not much information on their description but I am assuming they are very thin possibly almost see through. I have 2 muslins that I purchased off Ebay and it takes forever to steam the wrinkles.......any tips?
    "My favorite thing is to go where I've never been!"
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2010
    Shayebryd wrote: »
    Hi Art.....have you ever tried their Fantasy Cloth? Not much information on their description but I am assuming they are very thin possibly almost see through. I have 2 muslins that I purchased off Ebay and it takes forever to steam the wrinkles.......any tips?

No I don't have any fantasy cloth of any time...but you are correct it is not just almost see thru ...it is see thru but that changes as you add layers.....to me Fantasy Cloths are more of a prop rather than a stand alone back drop.......when I get a new back drop I hang it on my closed days....well actually I hang it the night I close for my "Weekend".......so that it can hang and stretch a bit before steaming the last night of my weekend.........I used the most powerful steamer I could buy at wally world and it took less than 15 minutes each to steam the last ones I bought...........after steaming I let hang over night with fans circulating the air in the studio so that they are totally dry the next day for use........I only steam the top 3/4 of the backdrops.....so a 10 X 20 backdrop gets approx 10 x 15 feet steamed....the part on the floor is gonna get wrinkled and walked on, so I don't waste my time steaming it.........

HTH
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    AroundDWorldAroundDWorld Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited August 2, 2010
    How are you cleaning the muslin's when they need it?