Nip it in the bud Andy

00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
edited August 2, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Not sure why, but this just reminded me of Barney from the Andy Griffin show. Took this in Jerome, AZ

949310560_zFptv-L.jpg
Devin

Comments

• EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2010
    Yea - I would say so! Perfect title too! that is really neat. What a find... it looks perfect condition.
  • rontront Registered Users Posts: 1,473 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2010
    Great shot!! My family and I still love watching those old Andy shows. We have the DVD's several seasons. Pretty tough to match old Barney. He was so funny!!

Ron
    "The question is not what you look at, but what you see". Henry David Thoreau

http://ront.smugmug.com/
    Nikon D600, Nikon 85 f/1.8G, Nikon 24-120mm f/4, Nikon 70-300, Nikon SB-700, Canon S95
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2010
    Eia wrote: »
    Yea - I would say so! Perfect title too! that is really neat. What a find... it looks perfect condition.

Thanks Eia - it was in VERY good condition. I'll post up the color version in a bit.. it just screamed bw to me. Thanks for taking a look.

Devin
    Devin
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2010
    ront wrote: »
    Great shot!! My family and I still love watching those old Andy shows. We have the DVD's several seasons. Pretty tough to match old Barney. He was so funny!!

Ron

Thanks Ron - I to love to watch the oldies.. my kids.. not so much rolleyes1.gif

I would have loved to get rid of the tires (far left frame) but didn't want to lose the sign above the garage. apparently, Barney was there to bust Mr. Harley Davidson lol3.gif
    Devin
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2010
    00SS wrote: »
    Thanks Ron - I to love to watch the oldies.. my kids.. not so much rolleyes1.gif

I would have loved to get rid of the tires (far left frame) but didn't want to lose the sign above the garage. apparently, Barney was there to bust Mr. Harley Davidson lol3.gif

Clone Tool :D

Nice catch Devin
    Randy
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2010
    Good shot, Devin. Doggone thing looks like a cop car I could have tangled with once or twice in my younger days....nothing serious, just stupid kid stuff. Like trying to give it a flying tomato bath....the humor of which was lost on my parents.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.