SOLD: 40D and extras---$550 shipped!

noahcometnoahcomet Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited August 5, 2010 in House of Canon
I have a very nice 40D for sale. Low mileage: shutter count is approx 17k, and in perfect working order in every way shape and form. Asking $550.

Sale includes: camera body (no kit lens), body cap, manual and CDs, battery charger and two batteries, the cables that were included when I bought the camera (used, locally from the original owner, a few months ago---cables never opened), and a strap and the box (both which I neglected to include in the below picture, sorry!).

Also including a 4-piece flash diffuser set that works wonderfully with the 40D's built-in flash.

I'm only selling this body because I recently bought a used 1D mark 2 and I can't keep both. (The 1D2 is less megapixels than the 40D, but I like the feel of it better.)

If you'd like any more information or additional pictures, please email me (my username here at gmail dot com) and I'll get back as quickly as possible. Please don't PM me here!!! I don't check regularly.

Perfect feedback at eBay (username poeyman), also perfect feedback at POTN and at FM (though far less of it; just haven't been around as long as these sites).

Comments