Options

Ch 46-Does this work?

behr655behr655 Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
edited August 29, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
It's not salt & pepper or apples & oranges but a reflection. Reflections are opposites, right?
Comments?

33635472-M.jpg

Bear

Comments

• Options
    dimmdimm Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited August 27, 2005
    Reflections are opposites, right?
    - right :): .
    Very nice shot.
  • Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2005
    Not sure reflections are opposites, but why not? thumb.gif The picture is beautiful. clap.gif I would be tempted to lighten up the background just a bit in the lower half (but not necessarily the reflection) and to clone out whatever that little whitish spot is in the right hand bottom corner.

Email
  • Options
    behr655behr655 Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2005
    Flyinggina wrote:
    Not sure reflections are opposites, but why not? thumb.gif The picture is beautiful. clap.gif I would be tempted to lighten up the background just a bit in the lower half (but not necessarily the reflection) and to clone out whatever that little whitish spot is in the right hand bottom corner.
    Yeah I guess I missed that little part in the bottom right. I actually had cropped the original to cut out the kayak but missed a little.ne_nau.gif
    I played around a little trying to lighten the bottom half but couldn't get it to look right so it will have to stay that way. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Bear
  • Options
    erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    I think reflections should count. They definitely counter one-by-one whatever shape is reflected. While the object is the same it is a complete opposite in form.

Erich