A few Flower Pics

CorsoCorso Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited August 5, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Hi all,
I mainy just enjoy everyone elses photos, but figure I might as well dive in!

C&C Please

tiinyblue.jpg

questionbw.jpg

mglory.jpg

peonie11.jpg

mglory5.jpg

Comments

• rontront Registered Users Posts: 1,473 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2010
    I think these are very nice!! On my monitor, the first and last ones looks a bit odd though. There is some type of artifacts on them, I am not sure what has caused them though. Then again, maybe it is my monitor.

Welcome to dgrin by the way.

Ron
    "The question is not what you look at, but what you see". Henry David Thoreau

http://ront.smugmug.com/
    Nikon D600, Nikon 85 f/1.8G, Nikon 24-120mm f/4, Nikon 70-300, Nikon SB-700, Canon S95
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited August 5, 2010
    Welcome to Dgrin wave.gif. Very nice set. I especially like the colors in #3. I see some dots in 1 & 5, but they look like pollen to me, not artifacts. ne_nau.gif

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
  • rontront Registered Users Posts: 1,473 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2010
    Look at the leaves on the last picture as well as along the right side of the same photo. I don't think this is pollen?

Ron

Richard wrote: »
    Welcome to Dgrin wave.gif. Very nice set. I especially like the colors in #3. I see some dots in 1 & 5, but they look like pollen to me, not artifacts. ne_nau.gif

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    "The question is not what you look at, but what you see". Henry David Thoreau

http://ront.smugmug.com/
    Nikon D600, Nikon 85 f/1.8G, Nikon 24-120mm f/4, Nikon 70-300, Nikon SB-700, Canon S95
  • CorsoCorso Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited August 5, 2010
    The last picture on the flower itself yes pollen, as far as the right side, I did not post the right picture.
    I had some bright colored stuff in the background that was very distracting, so I cloned it out and then blurred the backgorund to blend the clone, then saved it.
    But then went back in and cropped because I didn't select the whole picture. But I posted the 1st attempt hence the little bit of clearness on the right side.

Oh what is an artifact besides something an archaeologist finds?? :D