a couple from Charleston SC

brvheartbrvheart Registered Users Posts: 434 Major grins
edited August 5, 2010 in Landscapes
Hi guys here are a few from a shoot request to hang in a sunset room. The room is a sunset orange and they wanted some blues to hang. These are only two of the shots that we had a chance to look through - both of which are exactly what they imagined. The first is spot on from their view (I might disagree, but I think that it is a taste thing), the second was spot on with the exception of the sky not being a deep rich blue - asked for help on that in the finishing school, but help is requested here as well. (also we went back and forth for a long time about the second one needed to be straightened, I think that it does, they dont....so I gave up and kept it how they liked it)

958972965_f3d5y-M.jpg

958995087_CocqS-M.jpg

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2010
    Soothing colors. I'm with you on straightening the second shot, but the customers always right!
    Randy
  • brvheartbrvheart Registered Users Posts: 434 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2010
    Thanks :). And I think before printing I am going to straighten it and nit say anything and get a final approval before sending it off to the press.
  • Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2010
    Good ol' Charleston. These definitely work on the blues, and agreed on straigtening it :) Nice shots!
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery