Options

SOLD: Kata 3 in 1 Sling Backpack

canonthencanonthen Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
edited September 15, 2010 in The Kitchen Sink
I am selling my Kata 3N1-20 bag. Looks almost new (barely used it). Comes with optional STH-3N1 Tripod Holder System. It's a really nice bag, built like a tank.

Bag info:

The Kata 3 in 1 Sling Backpack, Medium is designed to fit a digital SLR camera with a mid-range zoom lens attached, 3-4 extra lenses and accessories. It uses TST RIB structural protection for the equipment. The pack has three carrying options in one; changing from sling to "X" position to backpack and back again. It is fast and easy by using the quick release buckles. The bottom main compartment of the pack holds equipment and uses the modular dividers to custom fit the bag. The large top compartment will hold personal gear or additional gear, and it has internal pockets and a MP3 player pouch.
Two external zippered pockets allow quick access to accessories without opening the main compartments. In sling position, the bag easily swings around from back to front to achieve quick draw access to the main camera and extras lenses. In backpack position and "X" position, the equipment can be comfortably carried for long distances. The included chest belt and balancing hip strap help take the load of heavy equipment off the shoulders. The included rain cover folds neatly away into an integrated pocket and can be hung out to dry on the small buckle next to the handle, or tucked away for storage in one of the pockets.
• TST Rib structural protection sling bag holds D-SLR camera and five lens kit
On Board
Conforms to current FAA airline carry-on regulations 1
• The Modi-Vers System allows you to create compartments that meet your requirements. The divider can be cut with scissors to any desired size. Attach the newly cut divider to another divider or the walls of the bag with a special touch fastener connector.
• The interior of the bag is made of a loop fabric called Yelloop to which the Modi-Vers dividers can be attached. It is a bright yellow material, so that the contents can be viewed with ease.
Compartments
Top compartment for misc. items
Main camera compartment has side access to the equipment
Pockets
Media Kit is a digital organizer for memory cards and spare batteries
Two pockets in the top compartment
MP3 player pouch
Two external pockets allow quick zippered access to accessories without opening the main compartments
Pocket inside access flap of bottom compartment
• The included rain cover folds neatly away into an integrated pocket and can be hung out to dry on the small buckle next to the handle, or tucked away for storage in one of the pockets.
Carrying options
Adjustable, black shoulder strap in a concealment sleeve
Chest belt
Balancing hip strap
Optional DTS Insertrolley
Abraham
My website

Comments

• Options
    edited August 18, 2010
    bump
    Abraham
    My website
  • Options
    time2smiletime2smile Registered Users Posts: 835 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2010
    is this still for sale...can i get a pic of the back of the bag i would like to see how the straps go

thanks
    Ted....
    It's not what you look at that matters: Its what you see!
    Nikon
    http://www.time2smile.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited September 3, 2010
    bump
    Abraham
    My website
  • Options
    edited September 3, 2010
    I wanted to clarify my asking price since it has come up a few times. This bag costs $105 at BH, thats $85 for the bag (after a rebate) and $20 for the tripod holder.

Now keep in mind that it's only been used a handful of times and in almost new condition.

This is one of the most comfortable backpack/ sling bag I've seen out there. Prior to this bag I had the a Lowel sling bag and although I am a huge Lowel fan I have to say that this much better. It's extremely comfortable and very versatile. I can carry my gripped Canon 7D with a 24-105 f4L, a 70-200mm f2.8 IS, a 30mm sigma or 50mm, a 580 EXII flash, some wireless triggers plus a few cleaning accessories. All that in a small bag.

Oh and it's also tall person friendly. Most bags seem to be designed for little people and look like adolescent school bags on a taller or bigger person. At 6'7" this is very comfortable (feels and looks correct). The shoulder and waist strap go exactly where they are supposed to be in proportion to my body. It's also been tested on my much shorter wife and still very comfortable.
    Abraham
    My website
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2010
    two deals fell thru....still available.
    Abraham
    My website
  • Options
    edited September 14, 2010
    sale pending.........
    Abraham
    My website
  • Options
    FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2010
    let me know if you'd sell the tripod cover only.
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Options
    edited September 15, 2010
    Sold.......
    Sold........
    Abraham
    My website