Options

Selling calendars that I create?

Pinto PonyPinto Pony Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited December 26, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello,

I have been trying to find the answer to this but can't for the life of me...
How do I sell calendars through smugmug that I create with "mycanvas". Can I add them somewhere so they are an option to buy through smugmug for my customers? Or am I going to have to buy them in bulk and sell/mail them myself?

Thanks,
Jaimie

Comments

• Options
    oceanthrstyoceanthrsty Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2010
    Pinto Pony wrote: »
    Hello,

I have been trying to find the answer to this but can't for the life of me...
    How do I sell calendars through smugmug that I create with "mycanvas". Can I add them somewhere so they are an option to buy through smugmug for my customers? Or am I going to have to buy them in bulk and sell/mail them myself?

Thanks,
    Jaimie

You're going to have to sell them/ship them yourself... basically a self fulfilment. This is done by a lot of people via Google Checkout. which you can integrate into your SM page. Search the forums for Google Checkout. There's ton's of discussions out there.

Not the prettiest.. sorry.
  • Options
    Pinto PonyPinto Pony Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited August 10, 2010
    You're going to have to sell them/ship them yourself... basically a self fulfilment. This is done by a lot of people via Google Checkout. which you can integrate into your SM page. Search the forums for Google Checkout. There's ton's of discussions out there.

Not the prettiest.. sorry.

Thanks for the reply. I will check that out... or maybe see about somewhere else...
  • Options
    VanishingAmericaVanishingAmerica Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited December 26, 2012
    Pinto Pony wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. I will check that out... or maybe see about somewhere else...

It's still something that SM should integrate. After all, why offer something we can't sell? If we have to create calendars through MyCanvas (smugmug) then order in bulk and sell them ourselves, we might as well skip the whole MyCanvas reacharound and go to the local drugstore, lab or copy center. The quality will be as good or better and will be quicker and easier to set up. Probably less expensive, too.

I'm sorry. But offering calendars without the option to sell them just doesn't make any sense.
    America is changing... fast.
    www.VanishingAmerica.net