Options

A few random snapshots for the week

Blue SnapshotsBlue Snapshots Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
edited August 28, 2005 in Holy Macro
Nothing spectacular here. Just a few snapshots I thought I'd share with ya'. I have so many projects I'm working on right now. Need to stop going on foto-expeditions and finish what I've got. :D

Comments, critiques, and favorite margarita recipes are always appreciated.

"Mausoleum Hall"
I entered this massive maze of hallways and hidden rooms through an open side door. When I contacted the GM later to get formal permission to bring my bag of tricks and a tripod in with me to re-shoot some shots I was told they "didn't allow cameras" in this place. Who knew?
:dunno
33654755-L.jpg

"Midnight Fishing Spot"
I've been experimenting with doing in-camera night shots. This was taken around midnight. I haven't perfected the "technique" yet but I'm workin' on it....

33655042-L.jpg

"The Bug"
And finally.... a macro shot. I was obviously going for a narrow DOF here, breaking the rules of conventional macro stuff. Took me about 20 shots to finally get his/her head somewhat in focus. :rolleyes
33655034-L.jpg
My Smugmug Snaps

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Comments

• Options
    NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2005
    Interesting shots! Good job on the night shot. I love to experiment too.
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited August 28, 2005
    my favorite:

Acapulco Blue
    • ¾ oz. tequila
    • ½ oz. blue curacao
    • ½ oz. bar syrup
    • 1 splash club soda
    Rim whiskey sour glass with lime juice and salt. Place ½ orange slice in glass. Add crushed ice, tequila, blue curacao, bar syrup and club soda to fill. Stir lightly.
  • Options
    Blue SnapshotsBlue Snapshots Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2005
    Sounds Deelish
    Angelo wrote:
    my favorite:

Acapulco Blue
    • ¾ oz. tequila
    • ½ oz. blue curacao
    • ½ oz. bar syrup
    • 1 splash club soda
    Rim whiskey sour glass with lime juice and salt. Place ½ orange slice in glass. Add crushed ice, tequila, blue curacao, bar syrup and club soda to fill. Stir lightly.

1drink.gif

Now... the big question. If I drink several of these will it make my snaparoos look better. :D

Thanks Angelo!!

Dan
    My Smugmug Snaps

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange