Ashley Rose

ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
edited August 7, 2010 in People
nik74461280.jpg

Comments

• warpig602warpig602 Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2010
    Hmmmmm, this photo doesnt do much for me at all. Seem more of a snapshot than anything.
  • ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2010
    warpig602 wrote: »
    Hmmmmm, this photo doesnt do much for me at all. Seem more of a snapshot than anything.

It is just a snapshot. The pic is really more about the girl "doing it" than the overall pic itself. I am however doing a real shoot with her shortly.

Here's she is at work. We are gonna get some good ones.

ashley1o.jpg

ashley2m.jpg
    edited August 7, 2010
    Gotcha, I figured by some of your other photos it wasnt really for critique.
    edited August 7, 2010
    Gotcha, I figured by some of your other photos it wasnt really for critique.

Yeah, I just wanted to share her so to speak. :D Thanks for looking though. I'll surely be posting some of shots from the shoot when we do it. I will need critique with those!
    edited August 7, 2010
    I wont be doing that.....I can only critique half as well as I shoot......which isnt saying much. Im pretty good at pointing out the obvious but lack the eye to see the small things, im working on it though.
    edited August 7, 2010
    I wont be doing that.....I can only critique half as well as I shoot......which isnt saying much. Im pretty good at pointing out the obvious but lack the eye to see the small things, im working on it though.

haha You're more than welcome to try when I post! thumb.gif Besides, photography faults or not..... the subject will definitely be "interesting" to look at! Especially if the shoot turns out how I want it to. :D