#56...on the run....

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited August 7, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
I really haven't had the time this week like I thought I would to shoot for this challenge. However this weekend we are involved in a dressage horse show with my lil one and played around with some panning. I am not sure if tomorrow will bring anything different. I was lucky it wasn't pouring rain when I shot these as it has been all week. Which of the 3 here are the better one?

EDIT: Ok I should have looked in the album at what you all were doing before I posted this post. There are many horse pics already entered and they are fabulous in comparison of my feeble attempt. So I will go back to the thinking board. I have a plan that I originally was going to do that will require several people to make it happen and I just hope I have enough time tomorrow to get it done. Thanks anyway for opening the thread....:thumb

Comments

• WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2010
    Good luck, JAG!

I have a few panning attempts that are OK, but I am not really excited about. I have a painting idea that I also want to work on. It's raining today, so if I can execute it, it may be late tomorrow before I get it posted.