4 eyes looking to me

00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
edited August 9, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
The wife really likes this one, i wasn't completely happy with the low light focus, but I tried make it more than just a snapshot with the post :dunno. While i love my D80, i don't think i can wait any longer to at least goto the D300, just for the low light shooting that i do a lot of (if not the 700) but C&C welcomed for sure.

962377468_pXFLZ-L.jpg
Devin

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited August 8, 2010
    Great shot. clap.gif
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2010
    Richard wrote: »
    Great shot. clap.gif

Thank you Richard
    Devin
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2010
    I'd say it's a keeper thumb.gif
    edited August 8, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I'd say it's a keeper thumb.gif

Thanks Mary wave.gif - I think I will have this one printed, any thoughts on what type of print (metallic, canvas..etc)?
    Devin
    edited August 8, 2010
    00SS wrote: »
    Thanks Mary wave.gif - I think I will have this one printed, any thoughts on what type of print (metallic, canvas..etc)?

Hmmmm....not an expert on how to print a photo, but I don't know if I'd do metallic because of the shiny wall in the background. Maybe someone else could help you out with it. How big are going planning on printing it?

If it were mine...I"d do a lustre finish, but I do a lot of those. I just love how the lustre prints out BW photos. Never tried a canvas, but want to some time.
    edited August 9, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Hmmmm....not an expert on how to print a photo, but I don't know if I'd do metallic because of the shiny wall in the background. Maybe someone else could help you out with it. How big are going planning on printing it?

If it were mine...I"d do a lustre finish, but I do a lot of those. I just love how the lustre prints out BW photos. Never tried a canvas, but want to some time.

I was thinking an 8x10.. but think i'll just do one 5x7 lustre and see how it looks. thanks for your input Mary thumb.gif
    Devin
    edited August 9, 2010
    00SS wrote: »
    I was thinking an 8x10.. but think i'll just do one 5x7 lustre and see how it looks. thanks for your input Mary thumb.gif

I always start with a 5x7 first then if I really like it...I'll print it bigger. Let me know how it turns out :D