FS: (conus) Canon 1D body .... low actuations

cecilccecilc Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
edited September 7, 2010 in House of Canon
Hi all .....

This item is S O L D !!!

I'm looking for a new home for my Canon 1D ....

Price is $450.00 ..... Buyer pays any "fees" (Paypal, for instance) and shipping ....

According to PM's info on the last frame I took (which I can make available), the body has 47,577 actuations on it (see image below from PM's information screen). I have the original box, and most (if not all!) of the "included" items are in the box as well ....

It was cleaned in April, but has not been used since (except to take a sample frame to find the # of actuations!). You can see from the photos that there IS normal wear on this body, but the wear is not excessive and it hasn't been abused or dropped or anything. Still turns out great images - it also synchs at 1/500 ....

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask .... contact me at cecil@theathleticimage.com

Photos: (hit the F5 key on your keyboard if you don't see any images)

Canon_1D-1.jpg

Canon_1D-2.jpg

Canon_1D-3.jpg

Canon_1D-4.jpg

Canon_1D-5.jpg

Canon_1D-6.jpg

1d_actuations.jpg

Thanks for looking ....
Cecil
Atlanta, Georgia
Photos at SportsShooter

Comments

• cecilccecilc Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2010
    cecilc wrote: »
    Price is $450.00 ..... Buyer pays any "fees" (Paypal, for instance) and shipping ....

Price lowered to [SIZE=+1]$400.00[/SIZE] even ..... Buyer still responsible for Paypal fees and shipping ....

If interested, shoot me an e-mail at cecil@theathleticimage.com ......

Thanks ....
    Cecil
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Photos at SportsShooter
  • Tom AbbottTom Abbott Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2010
    What comes with?
  • CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2010
    Can you take a photo of the LCD screen showing a Picture to see how it looks instead of a black frame? How is it on battery life?
  • cecilccecilc Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2010
    CookieS wrote: »
    Can you take a photo of the LCD screen showing a Picture to see how it looks instead of a black frame? How is it on battery life?

The black frame was taken with the 1D to show how many actuations are on the body .... the frame is not "of" anything - it was just to show how many actuations, that's all ....

The 1D's were notoriously hard on batteries .... a fully charged battery will get you through a football game, though ......
    Cecil
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Photos at SportsShooter
  • Canon-JunkieCanon-Junkie Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited September 7, 2010
    1d
    email sent.