Options

Jeff and Tracy- Engagement

ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
edited August 9, 2010 in Weddings
I did my first engagement shoot tonight. We got tons of pics and used 4 different outfits! I thought I would share just a few of them. The rest are for the couple to share. Thanks for looking.

dsc92951.jpg

dsc91581.jpg

dsc92281.jpg

dsc92821x.jpg

dsc92151.jpg

dsc93001.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2010
    I'm going to sneak this post into "weddings" hope that's ok :Dthumb.gif
  • Options
    edited August 9, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote: »
    I'm going to sneak this post into "weddings" hope that's ok :Dthumb.gif

Yep, that's ok. thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited August 9, 2010
    Here's another outfit.

88cr.jpg

.... and no c&c needed here. I can see it. ;) Stupid Stroboframe Flip!!
  • Options
    WeiselWeisel Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2010
    4 outfits for an e-shoot? Wow. Almost sounds like a fashion show. Wayyy too much changing, IMO.
    Well I have to be honest about the photos. What I see is a couple of people posing repeatedly for a camera. I think the technical side looks reasonably sound, from my measly semi-noob POV. A bit flat though. But for e-photos, I think there's just way too much posing going on, and not enough interactions caught on "film". I would really love to see more of them interacting, moving, not just standing, posing, smiling for a camera. Sorry to be so non-positive here. I'm just saying what I see. I don't look at the photos and think "wow-they are really in love, and it shows in the photos"!.
    Feel free to ignore my opinions.
    Canon 5D MK IV | 24-70 2.8L USM | 50mm F1.4 USM | 70-200mm F2.8L | AB 800 light | 430EXII speedlight (x2) | Lowel iLight | Cybersync remotes | bag of trail mix |
    My Weddings WebsiteBlog
  • Options
    edited August 9, 2010
    Weisel wrote: »
    4 outfits for an e-shoot? Wow. Almost sounds like a fashion show. Wayyy too much changing, IMO.
    Well I have to be honest about the photos. What I see is a couple of people posing repeatedly for a camera. I think the technical side looks reasonably sound, from my measly semi-noob POV. A bit flat though. But for e-photos, I think there's just way too much posing going on, and not enough interactions caught on "film". I would really love to see more of them interacting, moving, not just standing, posing, smiling for a camera. Sorry to be so non-positive here. I'm just saying what I see. I don't look at the photos and think "wow-they are really in love, and it shows in the photos"!.
    Feel free to ignore my opinions.

These were just a few that I grabbed and threw up here. I guess I didn't really think about them being all posed pics.... but like you said.... they are... except one. I got hundreds of shots though..... and kept the camera going in between poses. I was purposely making them laugh and all the usual stuff. I know that some of the best shots(and natural) come when they are not ready for it. Trust me, I got a TON of them.

As far as outfits.... it was their decision and I just gave them what they wanted. :)

Thanks for posting though. Nothing wrong with your POV. Maybe I'll post some pics later. We got numerous locations as well. They really got their money's worth! It was fun though.