New 60 inch brolly!

WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
edited August 10, 2010 in People
So I gabbed my daughter and bribed her in to doing a 10min session so I could try out my new 60 inch brolly! Umm...nice. Let me know what you think...keeping in mind this was walk in the front door grab the kid and walk out the back door.

p282940421-4.jpg

2. I should have dialed UP the FEC more...oh well.
p1004673554-4.jpg
Michael

<Insert some profound quote here to try and seem like a deep thinker>

Michael Wachel Photography

Facebook

Comments

• sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2010
    Nice:) I like the color shot best. I love my 60 inch until the wind blows!
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2010
    I'm definately voting for the color shot also. Really nice lighting! I think if the blacks were pumped up a bit more in the first, with a touch more contrast I'd love the sharpness of her eyes and texture of the hat even more. Nice job. Have fun with your brolly!
  • WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2010
    Thanks for the replies! I did a senior shoot with it last night and I love it! I will mess with the black in the first one and see what I come up with. Thanks again!
    Michael

Facebook
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2010
    That is great that is is working out for you so well! I'd love to see your senior shoot. I did one recently (w/ natural light) and am needing to finish my edits by the end of the week, so I'll be posting those someday soon..I would have loved to have better lighting on that shoot since seniors are so easy to work with and adjusting lighting isn't an issue. Using all natural light can be so limiting sometimes. I need to get a TTL flash remote. I have non-ttl set and it just stinks in manual. I have a flashgun cable (hassle!) but I'd love a radiopopper or PW set...at the very least a STE2. What are you triggering with?
  • WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2010
    kidzmom wrote: »
    That is great that is is working out for you so well! I'd love to see your senior shoot. I did one recently (w/ natural light) and am needing to finish my edits by the end of the week, so I'll be posting those someday soon..I would have loved to have better lighting on that shoot since seniors are so easy to work with and adjusting lighting isn't an issue. Using all natural light can be so limiting sometimes. I need to get a TTL flash remote. I have non-ttl set and it just stinks in manual. I have a flashgun cable (hassle!) but I'd love a radiopopper or PW set...at the very least a STE2. What are you triggering with?

I will post some shots from the senior shoot when I get the editing done. I have a 7D and it has built in wireless TTL so that makes it easy...except that I just realized a couple of days ago that I don't have high speed sync! So...I was going to buy Pocket Wizards but I don't need high speed sync often enough to justify over $400. So...I just got a 30 foot cable for those times I have to have HHS.
    Michael

Facebook