windoze and his girlz

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited August 28, 2005 in People
i had the great pleasure of hanging with 'doze and his lovely girls today - we had a blast, of course my littlest came along too :lol3 troy's a great dad and his family is wonderful - though they think i'm "obsessed" with photography, even worse than dad...." :scratch

we tried to make the most of harsh midday sunlight, not easy but we got some fun pics anyhow...

click here if you'd like to see the map :wink

click on pics for exif

33721457-L.jpg

and here's one 'doze girl, the other one was too fast for me to grab, i'm gettin' old :lol3

33721512-L.jpg

enjoy (kids and) photography,

Comments

• windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2005
    of course i went along, somebody got to show him how to properly expose a sharp picture................ my daughter, his son iloveyou.gif

33724078-L.jpg

33831768-L.jpg

andy wrote:
    i had the great pleasure of hanging with 'doze and his lovely

girls today - we had a blast, of course my littlest came along too lol3.gif troy's a great dad and his family is wonderful - though they think i'm "obsessed" with photography, even worse than dad...." headscratch.gif

we tried to make the most of harsh midday sunlight, not easy but we got some fun pics anyhow...

click here if you'd like to see the map mwink.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2005
    use of fill flash
    windoze wrote:

33724078-S.jpg

clap.gif looks like you're getting the hang of using the fill flash - why don't you describe what the scene looked like, in that tree, as far as the light - and then how you used the fill flash (yes, i'm making you work tonight...)

super pic!
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2005
    You both have beautiful kids.
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2005
    Excellent picture
    windoze wrote:
    of course i went along, somebody got to show him how to properly expose a sharp picture................ my daughter, his son iloveyou.gif

33724078-L.jpg
    andy wrote:
    i had the great pleasure of hanging with 'doze and his lovely girls today - we had a blast, of course my littlest came along too lol3.gif troy's a great dad and his family is wonderful - though they think i'm "obsessed" with photography, even worse than dad...." headscratch.gif

click here if you'd like to see the map mwink.gif
    Now who is the master of outdoor portraits here? :D Just kidding, Andy. I enjoyed your portraits too. Greats colors.
    Pleased to meet you here virtually in person, Troy.
  • John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2005
    windoze wrote:

rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifrofl:D
    33724078-L.jpg

Great captures both of youthumb.gif