FS: Canon 1D Mark III - $1800

TaDaTaDa Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited August 11, 2010 in House of Canon
Well, here goes something that I will most likely regret.

I am selling my 1D Mark III to fund a lens purchase. This body has treated me beyond well. This camera is amazing.

Details: Camera is a 9/10 cosmetically. Couple rub marks here and there, but nothing bad at all. Serial number is 520XXX and is in the AF range. Even though I didn't have AF issues, I sent it to Canon Jamesburg and they applied the AF fix. Also, body just came back from Jamesburg for a full cleaning, so there is no dust anywhere. Shutter count on the camera is a little north of 110k. Keep in mind that the shutter is rated to 300k, but I've priced the camera accordingly.

Price: $1800 net to me. Paypal gift as payment and I will ship any way that you pay for :). I've bought and sold a ton on POTN and FM.

What's included: Camera, Never used Canon strap, User Manual and other docs, CDs, Charger, Battery, DC Coupler and various cables. Essentially, everything that came with it new. Edit: Just remembered that it has a precision focus screen in it. It makes the viewfinder a tad darker, but it makes the focus point clear as day. I should have the old focus screen as well somewhere, but have to look for it.
My Kit
Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
Canon Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 35 f/1.4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon 85 f/1.2L II, Canon 500mm f/4 IS, Zeiss 21mm ZE
Speedlite 580ex II, Canon 430ex