FT: Ridiculous 1D2 + cash for 1D3

noahcometnoahcomet Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited August 12, 2010 in House of Canon
I recently had the chance to buy a PRISTINE 1D2 with 1300 clicks on the original shutter (confirmed by EOSinfo). (The previous owner was a company, not an individual; they used the camera for some media/brochure shots before going out of business/ transferring to Abu Dhabi.) I've added just a few hundred actuations myself and I love love love this camera, especially the AF system. I'm not interested in selling it, but would consider moving to a 1D3 (AF issues fixed) mainly for the Live View, the bigger LCD and the slight bump in megapixels.

If you've got a 1D3 in good shape (it doesn't need to be nearly as "young" as my 1D2) and want to free up some cash, PM me and we can try to work something out. Given the quality of this 1D2, I'm giving it a trade value of about 1k. (Includes 2 batteries, dual charger, AC adapter, CD, manuals, cables, etc---no box.)

Pictures galore available on request, though to my eyes it's indistinguishable from new. Attaching a downscaled-crop taken with the camera yesterday (via the 400 5.6L).

If interested, please email me at my username @gmail.com

Comments

• noahcometnoahcomet Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited August 12, 2010
    Depending on the condition of the 1D3, I could offer up to $900 cash in addition.