Interesting shots of me

KenundrumKenundrum Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited August 28, 2005 in People
hey guys, i think this is only my 2nd time posting pictures, so don't kill me! but my girlfriend and i hiked mount monadnock as a way for her to prepare for a bigger hike in New Hampshire's white mountains and while at the summit, she was fooling with the color settings on my camera and came up with some interesting shots. what do you think? these pictures have not been doctored, the camera was set to take them this way.

this one has the reflection of the photographer in it...
33462742-M.jpg

this is showing the scenery and our legs next to each other stretched out
33463567-M.jpg

a zoomed in look at a similar scene- those clouds had just swept through and dumped a bit of rain on us, but no big deal
33462746-M.jpg

unfortunately- the next day i broke those sunglasses... they were cheap, but they worked really well and i loved the clarity of the reflections from them
Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. And sometimes you find yourself, in the middle of nowhere

Comments

• coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2005
    Hah, that's pretty cool. Never messed with a camera that would do that automatically. It works pretty well for these, especially the second. Nice scar!
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
  • KevinKalKevinKal Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2005
    Nice!
    Hi Kenundrum,

Nice photos, I really like the third one. Good use of color/b&w to draw attention to the area of interest too.

Cheers,
    Kevin K.