Options

Lightroom 3 Preview

esc2476esc2476 Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
edited August 14, 2010 in Finishing School
Hello all! Well, I am finally working on the back end of my photography-the Digital Darkroom. I downloaded the trial version of Lightroom and am playing with it. I love the program and spent a few hours last night looking through Kelby's book at Barnes and Noble (which I will by if I buy LR), but there is one thing that has bothered me....

....When I preview the images (pre-import), they appear very blurry when I am not previewing a single image and have selected the multiple image option. Is there a fix for this or am I doing something completely wrong? A sharper image will be helpful to eliminate some images from the get-go that I would not want to import.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2010
    Just a couple thoughts . . .
    Did you set your Import Preference to rended 1:1 previews.
    How much RAM do you have?
    The fuzzy preview should only be a momentary thing.
    The problem is NOT with the Lightroom program. Don't let this hitch decide one way or the other whether you spring for the license.

Edit: Oh, wait!! I just saw you said "pre-import" Don't sweat those. Import the dang files! That's what the program is for. You can always reject and delete them later.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • Options
    esc2476esc2476 Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2010
    Icebear wrote: »
    Just a couple thoughts . . .
    Did you set your Import Preference to rended 1:1 previews.
    How much RAM do you have?
    The fuzzy preview should only be a momentary thing.
    The problem is NOT with the Lightroom program. Don't let this hitch decide one way or the other whether you spring for the license.

Edit: Oh, wait!! I just saw you said "pre-import" Don't sweat those. Import the dang files! That's what the program is for. You can always reject and delete them later.

Thanks John! thumb.gif